2021 College National Finals Rodeo Arena Style
Western Fashion is one of the best kinds of fashion out there.
And in the last year, many of the bigger fashion names have begun to incorporate touches of Western Fashion into their latest looks.
The College National Finals Rodeo (CNFR) is full of Cowboys and Cowgirls from all over the United States, and they come dressed in their finest Western looks.
2021 CNFR Arena Style
Forget about street style, CNFR Arena Style is where it's at. Western wear trends styled in unique and fabulous ways...take a look at some of our CNFR attendee's best looks.
So let's talk trends, and remember in Western Fashion more is MORE, and MORE is always better.
- Fringe: From coats and tops to jeans boots and purses nothing is off-limits when it comes to Fringe.
- Ruffles: From the bottoms of pants and skirts to shirts, ruffles are a fabulous way to dress up your look. Just make sure the placement doesn't make you look too bulky.
- Boots: Boots are always the right choice for a Western look. Wear them with shorts, a dress, skirts, under your pants, or over a pair of skinny jeans.
- Bling: Chunky jewelry is a great way to add a pop of color and fun to any CNFR outfit.
- Bold Belts: Bold belts are the perfect accessory for both cowboys and cowgirls.
- Bright Colors: In case you haven't noticed there is nothing subtle about Western Fashion. So it should come as no surprise that bright colors are encouraged in clothing AND accessories.
What's your favorite Western Fashion trend?