COVID-19 Closes Cheyenne Mayor’s Office, Orr Tests Negative
Cheyenne Mayor Marian Orr says COVID-19 has forced the closure of her office, although she herself has tested negative for the virus.
The mayor posted this statement on her 'Cheyenne Mayor Marian Orr" Facebook Page:
COVID-19 has hit our office. I have tested negative, and we have kept our distance. My office is closed; we will be working remotely until further notice. Phone is 637-6300 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheyenne Police: ''We Aren't Going To Be The Mask Police"
- Laramie County D.A.: ''I'm Not Enforcing A Mask Mandate"
- COVID-19 Closes Cheyenne Mayor's Office, Orr Tests Negative
- Laramie County Voters Not Required to Wear Masks at Polls
- CRMC Reinstates No Visitor Policy as Local COVID-19 Cases Surge
- Mask Mandate to Take Effect in Laramie County on Monday
- Wyoming Governor ‘Concerned’ Virus Surge Will Impact Economy
Enter your number to get our free mobile app