Natrona County Arrest Log (11/29/22)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period.
For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Get our free mobile app
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Juan Burton, 28 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Wyatt Dionne, 18 -- Fail to appear.
- Joshua Feather, 42 -- Bond revocation.
- Andres Lerma, 36 -- County warrant/hold for agency.
- Matthew Maxwell, 43 -- Drive without interlock device.
- Dominic Myers, 33 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Elizabeth Pine, 34 -- Courtesy hold for other agency.
- Trinity Rowland, 22 -- Fail to comply, criminal warrant.
- Michael Shirts, 36 -- Fail to comply.
- Robin Siepp, 47 -- Serve jail time.
- Radene Yellowbear, 24 -- Courtesy hold for other agency.
Guy in the Chair: A Look Inside the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center
For the Casper Police Department and every other first responder agency, there is the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center. They are this town's 'Guy in the Chair,' taking calls, directing traffic and, quite literally, saving lives.
Dogs Up for Adoption at Metro Animal Services
As of November 29, there are currently 39 dogs currently up for adoption at Metro Animal Services. Here are some of the doggos you could bring home today: