Natrona County Arrest Log (3/23/23 – 3/24/23)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period.
For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Get our free mobile app
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Paul Christensen, 54 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- William Jackson, 29 -- Fail to comply.
- Michael Littlebird, 23 -- Pedestrian under the influence of alcohol.
- Jaquar McGill, 25 -- Courtesy hold for other agency.
- Shonya Neuman, 52 -- Criminal warrant.
- James Pacheco, 23 -- Hold for probation and parole.
- Damien Pollock, 18 -- Fail to appear.
- Logan Sandoval, 18 -- Bond revocation.
- Michael Sun Rhodes, 34 -- Fail to appear, National Crime Information Center hit.
- Makayla Tighe, 24 -- Fail to comply, hold for probation and parole.
- Gwen Timm, 21 -- County warrant/hold for agency.
- Mark Tuttle, 47 -- Hold for Wyoming State Penitentiary, criminal warrant.
Guy in the Chair: A Look Inside the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center
For the Casper Police Department and every other first responder agency, there is the Casper-Natrona County Public Safety Communications Center. They are this town's 'Guy in the Chair,' taking calls, directing traffic and, quite literally, saving lives.
K Street Sewer Line Maintenance in Casper
The City of Casper and contractors are conducting sewer line maintenance in north Casper for the next several weeks. The work will affect access on K Street to Lincoln Elementary School, the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Wyoming, residences and businesses. The city urges drivers to exercise caution because portions of K street often will be narrowed to a single lane with the use of signs and portable traffic signals.