Exciting News From Wyoming Dairy Queens Will Make Your Day
If you're one of those people that starts looking forward to fall as soon as summer begins, you're going to want to hear about this news.
Dairy Queen, which has multiple locations across Wyoming, has a heck of a 'fall' deal coming in September for you.
Sometimes I dream of a Peanut Butter Cup/ Cookie Dough with hot fudge Blizzard. I also love when Dairy Queen comes out with their special Blizzards concoctions. Honestly, I'm not a pumpkin spice guy, but I did get amped up a little when I read about the fall list of Blizzards that are out right now.
Check these out.
- Pumpkin Pie Blizzard - Pieces of pumpkin pie, in your Blizzard
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Blizzard - Exactly what you'd think, snickerdoodle cookie dough in the ice cream
- Caramel Fudge Cheesecake Blizzard - Cheese cake with fudge covered salty caramel chunks mixed into the ice cream
- Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard - Crushed cookies with hot cocoa fudge
- Peanut Butter Cup Pie Blizzard - PB Cups with graham mixed into the ice cream
- Choco Dipped Strawberry Blizzard - Think strawberries dipped in chocolate and mixed into the ice cream
- Fluffernutter Blizzard - YEP! They use Reese's peanut butter and put marshmallow fluff in the middle.
I'm not trying to add too much excitement, but in September DQ is celebrating the year the Blizzard was introduced with another round of $.85 Blizzards. Yep, the Blizzard came around in 1985 and from September 11th - 24th, you can get one of your favorite Blizzard flavors or the new flavors for just 85 cents, when you order on your DQ App.