Natrona County Arrest Log (11/08/23 – 11/09/23)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period.
For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Ethan Bozeman, 31 - Criminal Bench Warrant
- Jennifer Krueger, 45 - Failure to Comply
- Shane Ryker, 31 - Criminal Warrant
- Jesse Eady, 45 - Criminal Warrant
- Mary Gulley, 45 - District Court Bench Warrant
- Kati Cochran, 29 - Flee or Attempt to Elude Police, Turn Signal Specifications, Reckless Driving, Possession of Controlled Substance - Powder or Crystal, Possession of Controlled Substance - Liquid - 3/10 Gram, No Evidence of Public Liability & Property Damage
- Joseph Strickland, 42 - Public Intoxication
- Elburn Bailey, 42 - District Court Bench Warrant, County Warrant, Criminal Bench Warrant, Failure to Comply
- Tia Lawrence, 54 - Possession Controlled Substance - Powder or Crystal, Failure to Comply
- Stacy Clark, 46 - Hold for Probation and Parole
- Leah Burton, 31 - DUI (1st or 2nd Offense)