5 Stupid Places For Fruit Cake Toss Day In Cheyenne
January 3 is National Fruit Cake Toss Day, a day to us to throw a fruitcake as far as you can. Yes its a thing, on the internet anyways.
After those special holidays that end each year, is there a perfect time of year to toss out those boat anchors someone gifted you? They're such a bad choice for a gift we don't even want to RE-gift them, but ...
Cheyenne has 5 good choices for fruitcake launch locations:
1. Lake Absaroka - They say fruitcakes can last forever, but I bet Lake Absaroka could kill one in three days.
2. That Water Tower on the North Side - Let's just see how far it carries from the top. Many of us always wanted to climb up that thing anyway.
3. Into a Flame at the Refinery on the South Side - How would that smell?
4. To One of Terry's Bison for a Snack - If a bison eats it, be far enough away in case it's mad at you.
5. Two words: Train Tracks - See if a fruitcake can possibly flatten like a penny.