Gillette Wyoming, located along highway 90 in northern Campbell County has declared a Level 1 Snow Emergency
Their advisory began at 8 a.m. Friday morning, according to the city administrator.
A Level 1 emergency states that all vehicles must be removed from the designated Snow Emergency Routes by noon. Any vehicle not removed by Friday 11/29/19 at noon will be towed at the owner’s expense.
According to Don Day of Wyoming's Day Weather, Gillette and eastward toward Rapid City will get the worse of the snowfall.
The city has a list of emergency routs in question.
1) 9th – Butler Spaeth to U. S. 59
2) 4th Street from 4-J Road to Gurley Avenue
3) Gurley Avenue from 12th Street to 4th Street
4) 7th Street – U.S. 59 to 4-J Road
5) Brooks – 2nd Street to Warlow
6) 4-J Road from 2nd Street to 8th Street
7) Foothills Blvd. – U.S. 14-16 to Echeta Road
8) 6th Street from Burma Avenue to Gillette Avenue