Natrona County Arrest Log (8/31/23 – 9/1/23)
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period.
For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Ernesto Guerrero, 53 - Contract Hold
- Nicholas Giangiacomo, 36 - Failure to Comply
- Jesse Witt, 42 - Hold for Other Agency
- Christopher Adison, 44 - Possession of Controlled Substance - Powder or Crystal, Failure to Appear
- Thomas Oldman, 35 - Public Intoxication, Open Container
- Chester Addison, 43 - Public Intoxication
- Carl Rogers, 50 - Public Intoxication, Urinating or Defecating in Public, Marijuana - Possession, Open Container
- Jason Braham, 32 - Burglary, Property Destruction: $1000 or More, Grand Larceny Over $500
- Joshua Hoyer, 33 - Failure to Comply, Bond Revocation
- Kathleen Lindsay, 35 - Possession of Controlled Substance - Powder or Crystal, Interference with Peace Officer, Exceed 30 MPH in Urban District, No Seat Belt: Driver, Failure to Provide Proof or Liability Insurance, No Vehicle Registration Required, Failure to Comply, No Valid Drivers License, Take Contraband into Penal Facility
- Cynthia Pitt, 49 - Hold for Probation and Parole
- Jennifer Carey, 39 - Failure to Comply
- Trysta Creamer, 19 - Serve Jail Time
- Kenneth Tennyson, 48 - Criminal Warrant, Failure to Comply
- Audrey Benson, 57 - DWUI: 1st or 2nd Offense, Open Container
- Linsey Bondi, 37 - Criminal Warrant
- Parris Causey, 30 - Failure to Appear
- Robert Galloway, 24 - DUI